Theme for December 2023 We have a beautiful selection of Ladybird books from the 1950s and 1960s, all well worn and well loved. The iconic aesthetic of the Ladybird series...
Keep or Cut Up Club
Become a club member, and we'll send you a package in the post every month. We curate the contents, and you decide their fate: will you keep them like precious treasures, or cut them up and make them into new works of art?
Support an artist-run social enterprise dedicated to building creative community in a post-industrial Northern town, and get hand-picked unique paper materials every month!
What you get
Our collection is eclectic, playful, and surprising. Every collage kit features a stunning variety of textures, colours, and historical eras. We can't wait to share it with you.
All members of Keep or Cut Up Club receive:
- a monthly delivery of creative upcycled materials
- a fresh how-to guide created by an artist in our community, inspiring your next craft project
- and great discounts in our online store
We send out a themed publication to every Club member who subscribes to the Full set and Adventurous bookworm kits. We're planning a series of fantastic themes based on donations from our local artistic communities, including:
- "Finding your way" with distressed vintage maps
- "New arrangements" with 1980s Flora
- "Wish you were here & now" with 1990s postcards
- "One small step into cyberspace" with Y2K era tech manuals
- "In focus" with analog photography guides